Friday, May 29, 2009

New Summer Pictures

A lot to report on! Hadley finally started crawling, and in about a day she became a crawling maniac, which confirms to me that she was just being lazy about it. 

She got her first real boo-boo as well, crawling and knocking her head on the coffee table. Crying, hysterical hijinks, laughing in about 10 seconds, etc. I called her egg-head for about 2 days because of the little lump on her forehead.

She also loves to show off her new trick: waving. It's so adorable sometimes I think one of my eyes will pop out or my hair will turn white or something. 

Yesterday was her 11-month birthday. Next month, on June 28th, is her real birthday! We'll have to plan it out...


Her little bunk in the cart while shopping. 


It's mattress-lowering time...


She's a giant!!! (first little chair)


Tropical baby


Bathtime baby! We tried to preserve most of your modesty, Hadley.

No comments:

Visitors